AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rambos rant.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

JohnRambo

So Druchi, what exactly is appropriate. No personal pics, no arguments, no swearing, no baiting, what the hell are the forums turning into. Modding like this will only ensue a swift and final kill thrust to the game. Mod where needed. Talk about mod over board.
Just type the word like you do in msn, and the word filter helps you out with the fitting word. Please write with a bigger vocabulary instead of defending cursing, when it isn't allowed. If you feel such a need to just use a crude language I suggest you use msn.

[edit] And at what point have I said this: "No personal pics, no arguments, no swearing, no baiting, what the hell are the forums turning into."

Post pictures of yourself on the forum if you want, I have. Argue and bicker all you want, just keep the posts within the rules. You can swear but it will be taken care of by a word filter or a moderator. And bait people along all you want, heck I have. I have made joke threads to make people look silly.

Like Rafal and the cats thread.

JohnRambo

So saying

No shit

Thats worthy of a edit'd post?
(2009.Dec.13 04:36 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]So saying

No shit

Thats worthy of a edit'd post?

No shit!

What about dong bag?
What about cunning stunt?[/align]

BigUncleC

What about I jizzed in my pants?
might wanna get that premature stuff under control before you get out here in the big boards
[Image: norm-483ad24d5b157-AClockworkOrange.jpg]
(2009.Dec.13 07:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ][Image: norm-483ad24d5b157-AClockworkOrange.jpg]

Rambo looks like your secret is out
(2009.Dec.13 04:00 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]I have made joke threads to make people look silly.

Like Rafal and the cats thread.

That wasn't true?! Surprised
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's