AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: BS Exp, this is getting f'n old!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

cheetah

You honorably defeat Ewok in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 354
Hospitalization Time : 40
that def sux.
Bad experience but good thing EWOK in making great cash at his new job............wooot woot.........
Cheetah, its your fault, you just got to strong...slow down, let others catch up...Smirk
(2009.Dec.13 12:09 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheetah, its your fault, you just got to strong...slow down, let others catch up...Smirk
who is ewok?

Weebay

JohnRambo

I somewhat agree although ive seen an exp cow really drop off since levelling. This player would overpower me 2 out of 10 times and I could normally get 500-600+ exp from him. Since levelling to 47 it has dropped right off to under 300, even for fights I end up in serious over. Can it really change that much? Its not like ive added a stat to anything for 3 months.
Rumor has it that Zen toned back XP for a number of higher lvl players to let the rest of AL catch up a bit. So blame Zen for the lack of XP.

JohnRambo

You have to be joking
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's