AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: not me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[edit] Being in hospital doesn't legitimize over the top language. It might tick you off having someone constantly hospitalize you, but showing it on forum only lets them know they won. This is a game, and losing a few hours playing time will have nothing to say in the long run, trust me I know.

not me i,m just loving life in the forums, and pushing tommithedi--s!!! buttons
i dont even remember why i put that bounty on you...but it is fun watching you squirm in the forums...lets go 12k now...for onlines...cool?
I am ragin tonight... does that count for me boss man?
(2009.Dec.12 09:58 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]I am ragin tonight... does that count for me boss man?

wait in line lol
been looking for jinx all day
(2009.Dec.12 07:24 PM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]not me i,m just loving life in the forums, and pushing tommithedi--s!!! buttons

Honestly. I thought you were smarter before you decided to cross me. Now, it's a point of 'That's what I get for thinking.'

If days of you, and your buddies, stroking your own jocks to insults thrown at a wall didn't make you catch on to you on-going stupidity and self-worth issues that make you believe you've ever pushed my buttons, then you really need to have Zenith make you a dunce cap. Special item seen from your profile pronouncing your absolute idiocy for the whole of AL to see.

Grow up already, kid. If you'd shut up, I'd stop attacking you, your little brother that popped out of your ass outta nowhere, and the gang that protects the mouth that just won't quit.
yes sir rj...all al is included
yes you
You pound JinxgavetommitheLynx to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 181
might have been just offline... but still fun HAHA
Please just take a step back mate. First you are upset because you find it hard to play due to hosp's and a bit after you don't care, you just like to make the person attacking you upset.

My job on the forum is sometimes defending people against themselves, and helping them play the game, by removing posts that they on a later point wish they didn't post.

JohnRambo

(2009.Dec.12 09:56 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i dont even remember why i put that bounty on you...but it is fun watching you squirm in the forums...lets go 12k now...for onlines...cool?

How is Tommi paying you back Pun?

How is Pun's coattails Tommi? Do you like the view of his backside?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's