AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Candy lasts too long
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
3 days after taking candy and dishout hits over 3000.
makes sense if the person hasnt attacked hardly anyone...

BigUncleC

Hey about candy.Which one gives the ranged bonus?
I dunno but I've gotten almost all ranged bonus so far. Too bad I'm not a ranged player.
(2009.Dec.12 07:50 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno but I've gotten almost all ranged bonus so far. Too bad I'm not a ranged player.

if you use a ranged weapon, you will see a big difference...i used a ranged weapon with basic stat req. and no skills, and crit'd well over 1k...

BigUncleC

(2009.Dec.12 07:53 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.12 07:50 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno but I've gotten almost all ranged bonus so far. Too bad I'm not a ranged player.

if you use a ranged weapon, you will see a big difference...i used a ranged weapon with basic stat req. and no skills, and crit'd well over 1k...

Then do you know which one gives it?
edit: misunderstood the question

the candies give random bonuses from what i noticed
(2009.Dec.12 08:09 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.12 07:53 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]

Then do you know which one gives it?

it's random. i ate all of mine and some gave melee some gave range and some gave res. wonder if my melee is still stocked...
yep way too strong...how the hell can you hit for over 4k....but oh well now my mission is to waste the candy hoppers...woot
2/3 of my candy was for melee... so I bought the riot axe... Great name btw I am having a RIOT Hugegrin

1.) You hit for 2196 points of damage. JaySin resists 27 for a total of 2169 damage.
2.) JaySin takes their best shot and misses.
3.) You hit for 1222 points of damage. JaySin resists 14 for a total of 1208 damage.
You honorably defeat JaySin in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 385
Hospitalization Time : 35
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's