AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SV open invite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ClosedCasket

If yOu are serious I am down! You are about the same size as me minus the amatuer boxing titles and all state wrestling titLes ! If you can prove you have 20k rl cash if I knock your head off I am on a flight this afternoon!
I will fight you both....for free.......
(2009.Dec.09 08:26 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]If yOu are serious I am down! You are about the same size as me minus the amatuer boxing titles and all state wrestling titLes ! If you can prove you have 20k rl cash if I knock your head off I am on a flight this afternoon!

you would have to change gangs first SV not SW

BenDover

No youre not allowed to be my size or able to fight.
only smaller and goofy bastards.
I would just hospitalize you in RL. For christmas. I would be able to shoot half of SV through their basement windows, i just gotta look for a red, green and black screen glowing down there. Anyone wanna box bring 20k in a duffle. Ill shoot you too.
We will put up Weathers or Canosoup against anyone in real life. Evil
Man it was fun till you pulled out the big guns!
(2009.Dec.09 02:10 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Man it was fun till you pulled out the big guns!

They may not be the biggest but they won't hesitate to bite an ear off. We have to give them their own rooms inside Valhalla. Smirk

ClosedCasket

Dingus Dingus, I thought you were a lover outside of the lands? On the street you may clear the battlefield of the dead
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's