AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Good luck Thor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bonne chance mon ami.

Mosqtark

goodbye and good luck friend.

Mosq.

JohnRambo

Shame your only achievement will be Thor god of search. I mean, my daughter could have got that accolade, not exactly the legacy you would expect to leave from a top 10 player. Contrast to w00k, pullo, loki players that actually mattered.
(2009.Dec.10 12:11 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Shame your only achievement will be Thor god of search. I mean, my daughter could have got that accolade, not exactly the legacy you would expect to leave from a top 10 player. Contrast to w00k, pullo, loki players that actually mattered.

wow, no wonder noone cared when you quit Rambo

JohnRambo

G2 ive nothing against thor but he would have achieved soo much more had he broke away from vills. Great player that he was, he didn't even show on my radar ever.
sad, sad little man JR, are they starting a wikipedia page for you under keyboard warrior?
(2009.Dec.10 12:21 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]G2 ive nothing against thor but he would have achieved soo much more had he broke away from vills. Great player that he was, he didn't even show on my radar ever.

and the radio played that forgotten song
brenda Lee's coming on strong
and the newsman sang his same song
oh one more radar lover gone

goldenearring'd

JohnRambo

(2009.Dec.10 12:23 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]sad, sad little man JR, are they starting a wikipedia page for you under keyboard warrior?

"On the coattails he rides". Wikipedia for moriarty
(2009.Dec.10 12:21 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]G2 ive nothing against thor but he would have achieved soo much more had he broke away from vills. Great player that he was, he didn't even show on my radar ever.

now I get your point
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's