AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what helps when fighting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

When fighting someone i was wondering what effect their or your level has. Or is it the stats that do the work?
It's a combination of level and stats.

Assume both players have the same items. If two players have the exact same stats, but one is 1 level higher, then the person higher in level will have a slight advantage. If the levels are the same and one person has higher stats, then the higher stats win out.

so its a mix of both then?

blade101

I heard that fighting somebody with a higher level gained you more XP though.
So wouldent it be the levels that do the work.

Biggrin Blade101 Biggrin

pimpsta101

yeah higher levels matter but stats matter as well.

are we allowed to use long range combat in fights

what i meant was, in the situation where a higher level with low stats fights a low level with high stats, who would win? (both are using identical weapons and armour.

Sam I Am

There are about 50 what if questions, we could go all day. It would depend on stats and level and if everything was equal then there is still a little randomness to it I believe. If everything was spoonfed to you exactly how it works then what fun would the game be, Smile

yer ur right. I shud stop askin loads of questions and just play the game

Sam I Am

No, questions are a good thing but asking questions about each and every situation that might happen in the game is pointless cause if we knew we prolly wouldn't play Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's