AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: In game clock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like either my pc or the game "time" is off a few secondes.

Anyone else noticed that?
(2009.Nov.29 10:10 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like either my pc or the game "time" is off a few secondes.

Anyone else noticed that?

it is either fast or my pc is slow...its been like that a lot lately for me, but i just thought it was my PC
For some strange reason, today it's all good...

Thanks Zen?

JohnRambo

(2009.Nov.30 05:05 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]For some strange reason, today it's all good...

Thanks Zen?

Whatever makes the game easier for you..
Razz
The server auto-updates with a time-server. Sometimes computer clocks aren't as accurate as we feel they should be. I'm assuming either your computer or the server updated recently, or both.
(2009.Dec.01 10:45 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The server auto-updates with a time-server. Sometimes computer clocks aren't as accurate as we feel they should be. I'm assuming either your computer or the server updated recently, or both.

i'd suggest you get a handle on the situation.
(2009.Dec.01 10:47 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.01 10:45 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The server auto-updates with a time-server. Sometimes computer clocks aren't as accurate as we feel they should be. I'm assuming either your computer or the server updated recently, or both.

Some servers come with handles on the sides....
(2009.Dec.01 11:17 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

not one's with auto-updates.
(2009.Dec.01 11:19 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.01 11:17 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

not one's with auto-updates.

geeksquad'd
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's