AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Combat changes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Since the Turkey contest, and Zen stating that it was linked to a new combat code..."

I noticed that some fights I used to win are now lost.

Or stalemates.

Is it just me?
haven't noticed a change here. I don't attack a ton though.
(2009.Nov.29 07:48 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]"Since the Turkey contest, and Zen stating that it was linked to a new combat code..."

I noticed that some fights I used to win are now lost.

Or stalemates.

Is it just me?

Ive only battled a dozen times since. But I have lost where I would normally have won. The damage resisted for me and my opponent went down significantly. But an hour ago I pvped and everything seemed normal. So maybe she is tweaking it still. Im sure there is nothing in place for multiple attacks, only for individual attacks still.
I'm sure some will point out we all see things as conspiracies that are just coincidences, but I've noticed it as well.

Someone I've attacked 77 times, lost 0 and staled 8, I've staled 3 more times since Friday.

So I'd say something looks different to me, but who knows?

ClosedCasket

I think there may be something to this, may have xp differential!
Just deal with it............it's time to level up..........

ClosedCasket

I have noticed a big difference in the gang combat aspect if the game! I was farming a player for about a month and then that player got into a top ten gang and just like that back to back losses,,,the change in fight log was drastic![/align]
any changes appear in the newspaper yet?

if i'm not mistaken, the codes havent taken effect at all, thats why zenith was testing them on thanksgiving..
Casket, that's probably because the gang has a combat rating thingy. That's fairly substantial as I understand.
My understanding is that GCR does not kick in right away once you join a gang. Or maybe it doesnt fully kick in.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's