AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Apology to Juno and Jupiter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mimicownsyou

I want to just say a few things about what went down and what happened with me, juno and jupiter........
well i was totally in the wrong for what i did and they didnt deserve what i did to them and how i went about what i did. Juno is a very nice and sweet and most of all HONEST woman, and Jupiter is a nice guy who would give you the shirt off his back. I just want to let all of you who do play this game and read these forums to know that Juno and Jupiter are very nice people and I am truly sorry for what i did and how i did to them, no to mention the whole gang, which i feel i let down too but thats a whole different forum post for later. I wish Juno and Jupiter the best and i hope you will forgive me in time and let me be your friends again. Happy hunting!

FaceOwner

self'd?

Carrmaa

I am already well on my way to being over this. Everyone makes mistakes but it takes a big man to admit when he was wrong. Hope things are going well for you in your new gang.

psheehan78

That's great guys

Carrmaa

:wink:

LeftyTroll

mimic... thank you. like Carrmaa, i've been mostly over this for a bit. but i do deeply appreciate you stepping up like this. It means a lot to us.

good luck in your new gang.

Snyiper

I am glad to see that conflicts can be worked out..it was big to admit your wrong doing but it is equally big to accept a apology and realize people do make mistakes...it would have been too easy to just keep hitting this guy till you drove him from the game Cudo's to all of you for making this a workable situation!! Razz
Reference URL's