AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Connie Calls out RJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And RJ pussed out!

Wow I'd rather take and ass whopping than be a puss!

JohnRambo

Connie is just trying to increase his street cred, Rj already has his. There is no need for Rj to lower himself.
Fail'd

JohnRambo

I don't see how its failed. Rj is a hitman for hire, why waste energy or cash on an upset player?
(2009.Nov.23 07:12 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]And RJ pussed out!

Wow I'd rather take and arse whopping than be a puddytat!

If I would rather take my family to an amusemnt park (which I did sunday) rather than piss away a bunch of cash on zerking some guy I don't even know... Then that is what I will do..

All you want is drama...

JohnRambo

Connie would lose anyways.
(2009.Nov.23 11:48 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]If I would rather take my family to an amusemnt park (which I did sunday) rather than piss away a bunch of cash on zerking some guy I don't even know... Then that is what I will do..

now this is an amusement park...

[Image: 129D.jpg]

[Image: 129C.jpg]

JohnRambo

[Image: 129D.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen, Conrad and Spacebird!
(2009.Nov.23 08:43 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Connie is just trying to increase his street cred, Rj already has his. There is no need for Rj to lower himself.

Afro Samurai'd.

JohnRambo

(2009.Nov.23 12:56 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 08:43 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Connie is just trying to increase his street cred, Rj already has his. There is no need for Rj to lower himself.

Afro Samurai'd.

Ain't that the truth!
Reference URL's