AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to DamageINC.. a challenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you and me. heads up. until one of us gives up. are you man enough?

you keep running and hiding...and then you hosp my guys after i challenge you in an in-game mail. i have bitten off with you severla times...and you still wont take the challenge.

so whats it gonan be tough guy? you man enough? or still hiding behind all the SVs?
(2009.Nov.22 09:25 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]you and me. heads up. until one of us gives up. are you man enough?

you keep running and hiding...and then you hosp my guys after i challenge you in an in-game mail. i have bitten off with you severla times...and you still wont take the challenge.

so whats it gonan be tough guy? you man enough? or still hiding behind all the SVs?

I need not hide behind anyone... the question becomes if I am as ignorant as you, and willing to spend the $100 RL cash on playing games with you instead of on endurance where it would be better placed....

The answer is no... I am no where close to being as Ignorant as you... But if you wanna play games, then Whom ever I decide will pay until I do not have to spend my hard earned cash on trash like yourself...

answer enough lil guy...
(2009.Nov.22 09:32 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.22 09:25 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]you and me. heads up. until one of us gives up. are you man enough?

I need not hide behind anyone... the question becomes if I am as ignorant as you, and willing to spend the $100 RL cash on playing games with you instead of on endurance where it would be better placed....

The answer is no... I am no where close to being as Ignorant as you... But if you wanna play games, then Whom ever I decide will pay until I do not have to spend my hard earned cash on trash like yourself...

answer enough lil guy...

so...you're saying you dont accept the challenge then. thats what i thought. all talk. you'd rather hit my gang members bc i challenge you. i pegged you right a long time ago.
Wow if that is the best you have then I would have to say you need to read my responce again...

Here is a suggestion.... comb through your gang for someone intelligent.... then use their reply...

I am sure it will work out much better for you.... cause that was seriously lame...

take some time and think... my god man...
its cool. you do not accept.
everyone reads it the same.

cheetah

(2009.Nov.22 09:25 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]still hiding behind all the SVs?

No one hides behind SVs.

If you are an SV, someone has your back, that's not hiding, that's called being a gang. "Write that down"--VanWilder
(2009.Nov.22 09:41 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.22 09:25 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]still hiding behind all the SVs?

No one hides behind SVs.

If you are an SV, someone has your back, that's not hiding, that's called being a gang. "Write that down"--VanWilder

he is a big boy. he shouldnt need your back. im sure he didnt ask for it. you dont think he can handle me obviously. its all good. he said no.

Weebay

Does this mean Conrad is the new h4H?
The same has to be said about one persons actions in a gang have ALWAYS reflected on that gang... if someone is a tool then the whole gang has always paid the price..... This is how hosp wars even happen....
(2009.Nov.22 09:44 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean Conrad is the new h4H?

No he is the guy who will zerk the hit man Smile and the person who will land himself in the hosp trying...

Maybe too much cash to burn I guess....
(2009.Nov.22 09:45 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]The same has to be said about one persons actions in a gang have ALWAYS reflected on that gang... if someone is a tool then the whole gang has always paid the price..... This is how hosp wars even happen....
(2009.Nov.22 09:44 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean Conrad is the new h4H?

No he is the guy who will zerk the hit man Smile and the person who will land himself in the hosp trying...

Maybe too much cash to burn I guess....

"The same has to be said about one persons actions in a gang have ALWAYS reflected on that gang... if someone is a tool then the whole gang has always paid the price..... This is how hosp wars even happen...."

what are you talking about? you do you H4H while you are in SV...bc you are protected that way. they should all get paid.

you did a hit on one of my guys. im not being a prick. im just protecting them the best i can. you are being the tool. whats worse.....even after i bite off....you hosp a level 11 and 32. who's the tool here?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's