AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rank 100 Best hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009.Nov.23 03:43 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]It would be excessive, but it would be interesting if it was broken down by weapon.

would like to see this
(2009.Nov.23 02:45 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 12:39 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 12:36 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 12:31 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.22 09:26 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]I've hit a couple 1000 +'s and am still no where close to being their.

Still trying to reach 900 here

LMAO! Post of the year~

Why is that Ding Ding?

It takes the proper gun Wink

I use an axe. Sad
(2009.Nov.23 04:12 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]I use an axe. Sad

you'll eventually see some nice hits using an axe, just don't be surprised when you see numerous bum hits also. i honestly never saw a hit over 1k with the ono...that's with at least a 5 skill and stats well above the level 60 axe requirements.
(2009.Nov.23 08:08 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.23 04:12 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]I use an axe. Sad

you'll eventually see some nice hits using an axe, just don't be surprised when you see numerous bum hits also. i honestly never saw a hit over 1k with the ono...that's with at least a 5 skill and stats well above the level 60 axe requirements.

I see a 700's & 800's on a regular basis. Often with several 300'sor 400's.
i've seen 1500-80.

obviously, not too many 80s...but they do exist. shows the spread with the weapon.
Sorry to butt in on this high-level convo, but doesn't damage depend heavily on your opponent's resistance stat? As in the high their stat, the lower your visible pre-resist damage is?
(2009.Nov.23 10:07 PM)zliplus Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to butt in on this high-level convo, but doesn't damage depend heavily on your opponent's resistance stat? As in the high their stat, the lower your visible pre-resist damage is?

not as far as i can see...maybe dex, as pun says. some of my best hits has come from someone in the top 50 of resistance in the game...i've gotten other huge crits from someone else that i may just be too lit to find on the poi right now.

and i'm speaking of strictly high hit, not total damage.
i've gotten a 700 hit before. can't find it in my logs though, i'll have to look through mail to find who it was on

21.) You hit for 733 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 731 damage. win
he is an active player a few levels up from me.
I've always seen axes to be overall high dmg average with lower crits than long blades, for example.
(2009.Nov.24 09:44 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]I've always seen axes to be overall high dmg average with lower crits than long blades, for example.

i think you are mistaken on this...at least if you're comparing the top tier weapons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's