AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Bleed money or a tightwad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I buy lots of blow & hookers or blows from hookers however you wanna look at it.
Depends on my mood and if I have money. If I have money, and feel pretty good, I'll spend it and gamble it away. If I have money, don't have money, and just don't feel like it, I'll save money until I have enough to satisfy whatever needs I might have.
I usually patiently save money for days and weeks but from time to time I go crazy and spend evryting in hoptalization war or just give it away
(2009.Nov.23 05:56 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]I usually patiently save money for days and weeks but from time to time I go crazy and spend evryting in hoptalization war or just give it away

Give it away??? Say it aint so...[Image: faint.gif]

JohnRambo

(2009.Nov.23 05:56 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]I usually patiently save money for days and weeks but from time to time I go crazy and spend evryting in hoptalization war or just give it away

Eek who the hell do you give it too, "holds out hands in a begging gesture" Redface

Jocasta

Spend loads on stims, nimbus etc....I also like roulette but I usually seem to win more than I lose.

When I get a big chunk a change I upgrade my house or buy creds so the roulette wheel can't bite me on the a$$ and claw it all back.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's