AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: yet another idea to over take the plumbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Aqualung451

wouldn't it be great to see how many people are looking at you in a given time? I mean if your sitting in the hospital wouldn't be helpfull to know if people are watching and waiting to jump you as soon as you get out? It might help on the stim timing, maybe.
Kinda like looking out a window and seeing nearly an entire gang waiting for you to come out?
(2009.Nov.20 12:13 AM)Aqualung451 Wrote: [ -> ]wouldn't it be great to see how many people are looking at you in a given time? I mean if your sitting in the hospital wouldn't be helpfull to know if people are watching and waiting to jump you as soon as you get out? It might help on the stim timing, maybe.
Kinda like looking out a window and seeing nearly an entire gang waiting for you to come out?

i am sure if it were like that you may ask the DR for morphine and save your stims..lol.

Aqualung451

How about combining classes that work well together? such as medical and sciance, or Military and Martial Arts? Let's say you have to be the same level in each and maybe at least level 5, you could use enough for a promotion to combine them. Then after you would need the total of both to get promoted, but you would get promoted in both.You then after would be able to use the skills of both.
It might be nice to burn some credidts to have mulipal friends and enimy lists to better organize who is who.
Lets get rid of the dreded 1 point hide out attack. What ever your skills that apply totaled up should be your min. attack. this should cost a credit or two depending on your level.
I think advanced users should be able to refresh faster. I don't think they should get more points, but get them quicker, maybe if they put in a few credits each month they could get points every min. rather then wait for the five min mark.
I really want an expanded profile page. I have asked for it from my 3rd day in the game. It would be worth a credit or two each month to be able to customise my profile a little.

ClosedCasket

I really like the idea of having more ways to spend credits! I play this game to have fun not to be the best, so I love spending credits !

Aqualung451

The game goes out of the way to favor free loaders. I think there should be special features for people willing to pay for them. Somthing extra for the die hard fans of the game.

Chymere

(2009.Nov.26 02:43 AM)Aqualung451 Wrote: [ -> ]The game goes out of the way to favor free loaders.

This game does not go out of its way.
Reference URL's