AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: a thread for archived mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was going through some old archived mail i found...and am reading some funny stuff. this stuff is from the beginning!

thought it may be good reading to post some things here. feel free to join in, if you have any. Mods can move it elsewhere if they want....but figured id post this mail from Cheetah.

JadedKat [7743] Can I ask you a favor pretty please with sugar on top Smile
Sent at: August 5, 2007, 8:26:24 pm

Hey there, hope you're having a good day! Today is a special day for my good friend Thor, so I'm trying (just a friendly little practical but nice joke here) to see how many people I can raise his friends list by, by midnight server time. Would you mind adding him please, it will be a blast! Simply click on his name: ThorOdinson [2858], then add as a friend, but please keep him for 24 hrs or so. If you do, I would so appreciate it if you would also please drop him a mail and tell him Cheetah referred you as a friend (it's really not that much trouble, and can fill some spare time while you're waiting for a refresh, plus he's a really great guy honestly!) Thanks again! Have a real super good day now, ya hear! Thanks bunches! CheetyKat Smile
I've got one.......
LOL, I got that one, too!
you two may like this one then....

jiggaj [3525] conrad i have a proposition for you
Sent at: June 4, 2007, 1:24:13 pm
Conrad,
we here in the 499'ers would like to offer you a chance to be part of the 499'ers gang phamily. we've been looking to start another gang to join our phamily, you have a gang. Simply put we'd like to buy your gang, change the name and have it be allied with the SIIHB 499ers, you two would be brother gangs much like the EPIC and CONFIRMED 499ers. You would then receive protection and help during war, which is coming very soon. You would also have a position of authority in your gang. We want to have all the PTers in our gang. Some have chosen to go it on their own even snubbing their nose at the 499 pham('will it go round in circles' gang was initially called the PT destroyers). Because you've been cool we are willing to offer to buy your gang at the price you paid for it. You will be looked at very favorably if you choose to do this and the help you receive from all of us will be worth it, i can assure you. Whatever you choose just know i think you're a good player and would love to have you as an official 499er. However, if you don't accept it i can only promise you I won't attack you, i can't speak for the others. Word up and stay cool.respect-jiggaj

i was level 3-4 i think at the time, btw. Smile

PropositionJoe

SIIHB 499ers ftw
I want to see the mail Phish has saved

Racist'd
This was my little bro I reffered to the game as a lvl 3 or something trying to pick a fight with Punisher. I told him not to but he wanted drama. Good thing Pun was kind enough to probably just ignore him.

ShadowofMagus [30083]
Sent at: March 24, 2009, 4:51:39 pm
i sent this to the Punisher

you know what would be a good thing to do right now? giving me all your money. GIVE ME THE MONEY NOW!. DO YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE? I AM THE SHADOW OF MAGUS!!!!!. I COMMAND YOU TO GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW, SON!.

Lol my bro is a dork.
Zeus86 [7139] RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:wait a sec
Sent at: July 15, 2007, 11:47:27 am
No, youll just be in there today. and if you can catch up to me one day, ill give you a mil. until that day, id suggest you stop talkin crap, itll get you nowhere, fast.

looks like zeus owes me a million.
(2009.Nov.19 11:57 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]you two may like this one then....

jiggaj [3525] conrad i have a proposition for you
Sent at: June 4, 2007, 1:24:13 pm
Conrad,
we here in the 499'ers would like to offer you a chance to be part of the 499'ers gang phamily. we've been looking to start another gang to join our phamily, you have a gang. Simply put we'd like to buy your gang, change the name and have it be allied with the SIIHB 499ers, you two would be brother gangs much like the EPIC and CONFIRMED 499ers. You would then receive protection and help during war, which is coming very soon. You would also have a position of authority in your gang. We want to have all the PTers in our gang. Some have chosen to go it on their own even snubbing their nose at the 499 pham('will it go round in circles' gang was initially called the PT destroyers). Because you've been cool we are willing to offer to buy your gang at the price you paid for it. You will be looked at very favorably if you choose to do this and the help you receive from all of us will be worth it, i can assure you. Whatever you choose just know i think you're a good player and would love to have you as an official 499er. However, if you don't accept it i can only promise you I won't attack you, i can't speak for the others. Word up and stay cool.respect-jiggaj

i was level 3-4 i think at the time, btw. Smile

those were the days
you. me, pages, whiteybulger
from w00k -

w00k [7905] RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:(No Subject)
Sent at: August 25, 2007, 12:32:37 am
SV are all GOOD guys. i talk to pun periodically on msn, none of them play like those assholes in pest.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's