AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: popcorn, Desolation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Loki

or a beer, perhaps?

The only gang that is gaining anything from this must be having a good laugh.

TheGeek

lol. I know I'm having one. Wink

LordSkie

Hey, you're new here, so I'll forgive you that one. Bear in mind we had our entire gang disbanded by the Elders, and been at war with them for a good couple of months when you were just starting. So, we've had more than our share of run ins with them.

playajam

anyone care to fill me in on what the hell is goin on? either here or on msn messenger...

Thor

Nothing anymore. Like they say in movies, some things are better left dead.

Loki

I didn't mean to bring back any bad memories, LS.

Just making light of a *ed up situation. Hopefully it's all over now.

LordSkie

hey, no worries. No bad memories there, we fought, we weren't strong enough. Only the strong survive. Such is life.

Glad you guys didn't meet the same fate though, rebuilding a gang is hard work.
Rebuilding seven is harder Smile

Nightrain

mtngti Wrote:or a beer, perhaps?

The only gang that is gaining anything from this must be having a good laugh.

LOL Beta almost everyone had popcorn beer and a few smokes at our expence a bit back..

Me I had a blast I got to work on my reporting skills. Capt.America called me out of semi-retirement but this war didnt last long enough for me to make a post.

I will report this it seems that some of the nurses at the retirement home seemed to have mixed up the happy pills and gave the Elders a dose of Exlax and this has contributed to the current bad tempers.

I do suggest for all to stay away from the POOP MAster TripstT as I think the factory is rnning low on bio-hazard suits.

for those of you that are new to the game and wish to catch up heres the link

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...54&start=0

N2DSHT

time to dig my bio-suit out of the closet......

It took a long time to clean after the last bout
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's