AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: another pantheon idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
list more info for the stuff in the pantheon?

ex:
in the jail bustings, theres the time saved and all the info about it saved

but what about combat proficiency?
i dont even know what that means, but for some of those couldnt there be a little more info?

i mean ok.. i guess stats shouldnt be listed so people wouldnt be able to know how much they should train to fight each other etc, but what about crime success rate? that wouldnt be that big of a deal would it? you know who's on top and it doesnt affect THAT much

same thing with the higher payouts (i would believe). you know who's getting the most, why cant you list what theyre getting per AP?

just a thought
nobody thinks this is agood idea?/

what about when stuff is ranked in the pantheon, your own personal score is in your homepage?

i keep trying to get on the pantheon for jail busting but i dont even know how close i am because of the amount of self-busts and other person busts. i dont know what those #s are tho..

smidge

I believe combat proficiency is just your success rate.

syntheticdarkness

No, I think combat proficiency is how quickly your battle ends. If you destroy them in 5 turns then that is very efficient. If you take 20 turns to win then not so much.

smidge

really...well I dunno how I ever made the list then. lol
Reference URL's