AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Mobile Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is kinda blah IMO. You still see the same options that were on the left side, but now have to scroll down for the items that were previously at the right.

Don't really see the benefit of the changes. At least not on the menu screen.
i LOVE it. the setup is amazing. i dont know if it affected anyone who uses a real browser, but for mobile web 2.0, it is flat out amazing. WAY WAY better than before

ClosedCasket

I am on the go most of my time and the new mobile setup loads instantly, I like more because I haven't misclicked a link since it has been put up
Harry's talking about the change that was just made today.

Instead of two columns of links, it's all one long column now.

Haven't used it yet, so no opinion Smile
im with Hood on this one.
(2009.Nov.17 01:51 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Is kinda blah IMO. You still see the same options that were on the left side, but now have to scroll down for the items that were previously at the right.

The list on the left wasnt available to some phone users. Pretty sure thats where the change came in
(2009.Nov.17 01:51 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Is kinda blah IMO. You still see the same options that were on the left side, but now have to scroll down for the items that were previously at the right.

What phone do you use?

The change was because some phones just couldn't handle 2 columns of links, or would scroll back and forth between the two columns (which made scrolling take longer). For touch screen phones it now behaves similar to the forums where you just have to click the box rather than the actual word.
(2009.Nov.17 02:57 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]What phone do you use?

The change was because some phones just couldn't handle 2 columns of links, or would scroll back and forth between the two columns (which made scrolling take longer). For touch screen phones it now behaves similar to the forums where you just have to click the box rather than the actual word.

Blackberry Tour
(2009.Nov.17 02:57 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]

What phone do you use?

exactly

sometimes what would happen to me is i would scroll down to find "crimes"

it split up one half was home/explore/gym/whatever and the other side was a column with ares fightlogger/jail/etc

well.. it would go to the RIGHT column first SOMETIMES, and then i couldnt get back over to the left one, so i'd have to scroll DOWN, then scroll LEFT, and that would port me over to the left column... balhalajkldjsgklsajgklajgasklgjdasklj

the fix is great, thx zenith Smile
it would be nice if zen got rid of the four paragraphs that you have to scroll through, before you can attack the hideout during wars on the phone - if thats possible.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's