AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: wratihlord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stop deleting posts and threads your ruining the forums. EDIT posts!!!
Threads from the Trade Moderator go to the recycle bin when finished. I have deleted a few posts......like the stuff in thread that's going to be stickied. At least you followed my advice and started a new thread.

Now you can can declare to the world how much I suck and how bad a moderator I am until you are blue in the face....ad nauseum

Rolleyes

Can you please spell my name correctly.....?
I decided to blame you because your the only green name I've seen in GD while the posts where being deleted from the ryan thread and when mine was deleted.
(2009.Nov.16 09:44 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Stop deleting posts and threads your ruining the forums. EDIT posts!!!

how can you ruin something thats already wallowing in the quagmire of mediocrity.
(2009.Nov.16 11:22 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.16 09:44 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Stop deleting posts and threads your ruining the forums. EDIT posts!!!

how can you ruin something thats already wallowing in the quagmire of mediocrity.
He has a point.
Reference URL's