AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Deathwang or Deathwing? Wo will win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009.Nov.14 09:12 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]I like DW. He's always been nice to me. Smile

Thanks hon!
(2009.Nov.14 01:58 AM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Bush is my hero!!!
Eek that explains a lot
(2009.Nov.14 09:33 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Deathwing is cool as the other side of your panties!
Not very good of an insult... SB usually does better so you might want to ask for some private lessons. I am sure he'll accept payment in nature... Winky

ClosedCasket

(2009.Nov.14 06:52 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.14 01:58 AM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Bush is my hero!!!
Eek that explains a lot
(2009.Nov.14 09:33 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Deathwing is cool as the other side of your panties!
Not very good of an insult... SB usually does better so you might want to ask for some private lessons. I am sure he'll accept payment in nature... Winky

That was a compliment! I do not insult people, I view that as pointless in a text based game with no real consequences
(2009.Nov.14 07:00 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]That was a compliment! I do not insult people, I view that as pointless in a text based game with no real consequences

while i do agree with you (tbg threats have no actual consequences most of the times) i can name a few reasons to insult ppl in an rpg:
making them mad, raising their blood pressure, see them waste money to try and get you back etc.
it's fun to watch how worked up certain people will get over games... some even go as far as private mail threats related to real life and involving ones family
and than they are the ones to call other noobs for not having a life

Marlo

Hey n00b get a life.

Seriously though, you suck Deathwing.
(2009.Nov.13 10:24 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.13 10:12 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]There is no such thing as a grade 10 Julian ...

[Image: anna_nicole_smith_death_photothumb.jpg]

her boobs are way off... damn crappy implants.

you know that's a guy and his knees right?
(2009.Nov.13 12:58 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: weed-bikini.jpg]

damn marlo, snoop is looking good there!
(2009.Nov.14 07:30 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey n00b get a life.

if i'd suck half as much as you do i'd feel right at home in Diss Razz

Marlo

Seriously though ...
(2009.Nov.14 07:43 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.14 07:30 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey n00b get a life.

if i'd suck half as much as you do i'd feel right at home in Diss Razz

How you been sweetie? Smile
(2009.Nov.14 07:11 PM)Lucky666 Wrote: [ -> ]while i do agree with you (tbg threats have no actual consequences most of the times) i can name a few reasons to insult ppl in an rpg:
making them mad, raising their blood pressure, see them waste money to try and get you back etc.
it's fun to watch how worked up certain people will get over games... some even go as far as private mail threats related to real life and involving ones family
and than they are the ones to call other noobs for not having a life

potcallingkettleblack'd!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's