AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Demag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone actually use them?
I only use mine on contest days.
Ive started to think they might actually be worth the expense now that credit prices are so high

Weebay

The one that I won came with an awesome charge. I thought the charge I would receive from a player would be similar to what it came with. Not the even remotely close.
(2009.Nov.13 10:32 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]The one that I won came with an awesome charge. I thought the charge I would receive from a player would be similar to what it came with. Not the even remotely close.

it's a skill though so i'd imagine it gets better w/ a higher rating.

Weebay

Definitely SB, but when I won it I could probably use it 20-30 times easily I think. Then finally people can start recharging them, and they work once or twice. Not sure, but I think it costs a healthy amount of CP?
wow, that's a lot of uses! i didn't think they lasted nearly that long.
(2009.Nov.13 11:00 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]wow, that's a lot of uses! i didn't think they lasted nearly that long.

They don't. That was an added perk for winning the contest, a huge amount of charges. Got me out of a 1,000 minute jail sentence. :> Now, you're lucky to be able to do 800 minutes max.
(2009.Nov.13 11:00 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]wow, that's a lot of uses! i didn't think they lasted nearly that long.

That's what she said.
(2009.Nov.13 11:46 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.13 11:00 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]wow, that's a lot of juices! i didn't think they lasted nearly that long.

That's what she said.

edit'd
Reference URL's