AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Engineering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Engineering teaches how to use explosives and how to build and repair items and structures.

It would be nice if they could be able to repair DeMags
You can. Simply by pressing- up, up, down, down, lefter, right, left, right, B, A, start.
(2009.Nov.12 08:06 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]You can. Simply by pressing- up, up, down, down, lefter, right, left, right, B, A, start.

LOL... Isn't it "B, A, B, A"?

I loved Contra.
(2009.Nov.12 05:52 AM)alinutza Wrote: [ -> ]Engineering teaches how to use explosivesand how to build and repair items and structures.

i like this one too

Weebay

(2009.Nov.12 09:08 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.12 08:06 AM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]You can. Simply by pressing- up, up, down, down, lefter, right, left, right, B, A, start.

LOL... Isn't it "B, A, B, A"?

I loved Contra.

I think you're right, and that was the code on all Konami games!

I have a good rank in engineering, even if I could repair my demag I probably still wouldn't bother with it.
(2009.Nov.12 05:52 AM)alinutza Wrote: [ -> ]Engineering teaches how to use explosives and how to build and repair items and structures.

It's not so much repairing as recharging. Maybe they could fix broken DeMags?
(2009.Nov.12 09:21 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.12 05:52 AM)alinutza Wrote: [ -> ]Engineering teaches how to use explosives and how to build and repair items and structures.

It's not so much repairing as recharging. Maybe they could fix broken DeMags?

i think that's what he meant. but back to this explosives bit...
Engineers should be able to make gernades, and sell them to people with level 10 military or higher.

Marlo

(2009.Nov.12 10:21 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Engineers should be able to make gernades, and sell them to people with level 10 military or higher.

Great idea.

or
right, left, down, up, A, B, select, start
for supper contra
u only need select if u have a friend with no life like u though
Reference URL's