AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New gang bonus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gang Reputation

Beind a powerful and respected gang, you can monopolize the "crime market" for a period of time.

The cars that u stole are sold for a better price, the quality of your drugs is increased allowing you to sell them at a higher price, the information you can get while spying a gang or the cops is more useful and more reliable and the reward for such information is also increased...and so on.

This bonus is like..the gang combat bonus, or gang hardening. It goes up by 1 each time u increase it. But the effect is not seen unless u activate it with reputation/respect points that u gain after winning a war or after a successful OC; or gang points to eliminate the respect points.

You can choose to activate this for a limited number of days and in the meantime, you crime payouts are increased by a x% based on your Gang Reputaion number. Gang loyalty could also factor in for some members.

The bonus money will appear just like in that special day when we got bonus humanity, more money, energy points, etc

However, using it too often the police will now and you will be caught more than usual, therefore you must wait few days for the police surveilance on your gang to end.

i think i had more ideas regarding this, but i keep forgeting them
+1, i like that, but i think reputation should be gained a different way otherwise dominating gangs will just get the most, therefor getting the most money, therefor making it even harder to catch up
Here's an example

Gang name: Balzar's Gang
Size: 10 members
Gang Reputation: 3

At the curent reputaion, the maximum increased payout is of 15% and the minum is of 10%

5 members have 500 days in the gang, 3 have 350 and the other 2 100 days.

They spent 300 gang points/reputation(respect) points to activate the bonus for 5 days.

The oldest members are more likely to see a 15% bonus money from their crimes than the ones who are 100 days old. The latters will more likely get 10% bonus money from their crimes while the other 3 will get an average of 12%-13% increased payout.

Also, their reputaion rating cannot exceed a certain number depending on the gang size.

A gang with 5 slots cannot get a reputaion higher than 2, which equals a max 10% increased payout, while a 25-29 slots gang can get a max 35%/40% increased payout which coresponds to a max Gang Reputation rating of 6, for example

(2009.Nov.11 04:25 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]+1, i like that, but i think reputation should be gained a different way otherwise dominating gangs will just get the most, therefor getting the most money, therefor making it even harder to catch up

u should have waited to post my example Razz..i didnt want to make a single long post Ninja

And yes, it may be true what u are saying;

Also a limited number of reputation points can be earned a day. i cant think of other ways of getting these points other than warring and succeding OCs......at the moment

Maybe members can get random points while they are doing crimes? and when they reach the limit of points for that day, it stops
thats actually a good idea.. a way to reward activity... +1.. again lol
I like it as well +1

Weebay

This is well though it, and I think it's a good idea. I would imagine it could almost be implemented in the same fashion as gang back up or protection.
Reference URL's