AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: joining a gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

man it's so hard to join a gang first people sya they will let me join if i have lvl 3 or up i do have lvl 3 and they don't let me in

If you get 10,000 you can start your own. Save your money and do the crimes equivilant to your level. Using this method you should be able to make 10,000 after a while.

Atletnately you can pay for credits and sell them.

theyve changed it to 15 k [$15,000]

CouchMonkey

It wouldnt be so bad if it wasnt 100k per extra slot in the gang. Considering the games economy only has like 3 million to it, thats quite a lot.

Chris Mangano

If you have 5 gang members you should be able to get some good money doing OC's. Our feeder gang has 6 and they make good money from OC's.

As for starting a gang, the best way is to donate and get some cash. Cash takes a long time to build in the game. You should have no problem finding people to join your gang once you start it.

peajew

chris is right, OCs pay good with almost 100% success u will get money no problem, dnt forget to pay ur gang members tho Wink

CouchMonkey

We have tried about 8 times and have only succeeded once. Every time was the 2 person crime.
Reference URL's