AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Using Energy for School instead of AP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Marlo

I'm sure there is a thread about this somewhere, but I have chosen to not search for it, so there.

Whats the deal with the use of AP as opposed to Energy for the new schooling classes? Wouldn't logic suffice to show that energy is what is used in a schooling effort and not action? I know all the ADHD kids at my high school were either medically sedated or deployed to a different learning environment if they were too "active" in class, while all the nerdy and focused children were lauded for their determination and focus. What are we doing in class here?

My main complaint about this is that my ability to crime is being heavily impeded, while the benefit from the schooling is seemingly not worth the AP.

Can we switch it to Energy?

Were the original classes AP based? ( I can't remember)

Is the letter 'Y' a vowel?

Why is the sky blue?
ehhh i agree with ya. i think if skills are energy based, the alternative to skills should be energy as well. my recent mobile crime stats are WAY down now thx to the AP usage, and my bioplex is up just a tiny bit also.

makes sense to me, +1

and the old classes cost energy to enroll
Perhaps it is done to steer more people to donate Wink

Captain Obvious'd
(2009.Nov.09 11:23 AM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]Can we switch it to Energy?

Why is the sky blue?

i personally thought energy is more fitting for the new schooling also.

pretty sure the original schooling was energy based. just one big nut off the bat instead of a daily energy investment.

yes, "y" is a vowel.

the sky is not actually blue, it just appears that way because the shorter wavelength light gets absorbed by gas molecules and dispersed through the earth's atmosphere, giving the effect of a blue sky. the longer wavelengths (that would promote a different color sky) happen to move directly through the atmosphere with little absorption by the gas molecules.
(2009.Nov.09 12:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

Why is the sky blue?

pretty sure the original schooling was energy based. just one big nut off the bat instead of a daily energy investment.

yes, "y" is a vowel.

the sky is not actually blue, it just appears that way because the shorter wavelength light gets absorbed by gas molecules and dispersed through the earth's atmosphere, giving the effect of a blue sky. the longer wavelengths (that would promote a different color sky) happen to move directly through the atmosphere with little absorption by the gas molecules.

science'd
(2009.Nov.09 12:09 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it is done to steer more people to donate Wink

Captain Obvious'd

false'd

people will more likely donate if they have less energy to use because you can use credits to refresh your energy. yes, losing AP costs you money in the long run, BUT, if you look at the AP usage + loss of money vs the overall cost to buy the credits to get the amount of work stats you get with the local school courses, you actually are saving some money, so you'll donate less
Read your response slowly and notice your screw up Wink
(2009.Nov.09 12:13 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.09 12:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

Why is the sky blue?

yes, "y" is a vowel.

science'd
(2009.Nov.09 12:09 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it is done to steer more people to donate Wink

Captain Obvious'd

false'd

people will more likely donate if they have less energy to use because you can use credits to refresh your energy. yes, losing AP costs you money in the long run, BUT, if you look at the AP usage + loss of money vs the overall cost to buy the credits to get the amount of work stats you get with the local school courses, you actually are saving some money, so you'll donate less

FAIL!
(2009.Nov.09 11:23 AM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure there is a thread about this somewhere, but I have chosen to not search for it, so there.

Whats the deal with the use of AP as opposed to Energy for the new schooling classes? Wouldn't logic suffice to show that energy is what is used in a schooling effort and not action? I know all the ADHD kids at my high school were either medically sedated or deployed to a different learning environment if they were too "active" in class, while all the nerdy and focused children were lauded for their determination and focus. What are we doing in class here?

My main complaint about this is that my ability to crime is being heavily impeded, while the benefit from the schooling is seemingly not worth the AP.

Can we switch it to Energy?

Why is the sky blue?

id much rather keep my Energy and use AP for school - the way it currently is set up. "you're ability to crime is heavily impeded"? give me a f'n break. how much money is that costing you per day?

BREAKING NEWS - there are plenty of things that dont make logical sense in this game.

for instance....does it really take the same amount of energy to fight a level 1 than it does a level 50? in other words.....get over it Marloss.

Marlo

(2009.Nov.09 12:47 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: internet.jpg]
wow. so im popular here? awesome!

keep licking your wounds. they may heal eventually.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's