AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: lets talk about backup/protection - Zen, enter...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
why does it not show 100% when i assign it? it costs 50 pts for me personally. how come it is not 100%? if its gonna be 50%, then why not charge me 25 pts?
never once seen this feature used...is it really worth it?
(2009.Nov.05 08:24 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]never once seen this feature used...is it really worth it?

apparently not when Nightrain is cheating!

but other than that....yes. now i want some answers!!!

pretty good tantrum there huh?
The longer you are in a gang, the more "points" your backup/protection can hold. Since each use assigns roughly the same amount to a gang member, if you are only getting 50% that just means you can store more uses than a newb.
(2009.Nov.05 08:30 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The longer you are in a gang, the more "points" your backup/protection can hold. Since each use assigns roughly the same amount to a gang member, if you are only getting 50% that just means you can store more uses than a newb.

asked and answered
(2009.Nov.05 08:29 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]apparently not when Nightrain is cheating!

but other than that....yes. now i want some answers!!!

pretty good tantrum there huh?

I thought it was pretty entertaining! Biggrin
im kinda slow. i just dont understand this. the "storing pts"...the "percentages".

help me understand then, what the difference is between 50% and 100% when it shows that for me. please dont say..."50". Smile
Connie, you know you are setting yourself up, right? Winky

buuddha

(2009.Nov.05 08:32 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.05 08:30 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The longer you are in a gang, the more "points" your backup/protection can hold. Since each use assigns roughly the same amount to a gang member, if you are only getting 50% that just means you can store more uses than a newb.

asked and answered

i swear conrad asked this before and it took him about three days to actually fully understand what zen was saying.

edit
guess he never understood.
(2009.Nov.05 08:44 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Connie, you know you are setting yourself up, right? Winky

thats fine. but still.....

lets say a glass is half full. it is holding 50% capacity. fill it up..and it is at 100% capacity.

is this the concept? if so...then it seems wrong. everyone should get 100% when given B/P. they should get their max capacity filled.

if this is not the concept......then what does % have to do with anything? ive never understood this. i know i just hit "back" on my comp and it re-assigned me backup at an additional 50 pts on accident though - to give me that illustriously evasive 100%!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's