AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: career ladder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biffbaffboff

What does efficiency score mean? 29.23, what does it mean?
(2009.Nov.01 10:41 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]What does efficiency score mean? 29.23, what does it mean?

MORONS SHOULD GET A LIMITED # OF POSTS PER DAY.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.01 10:41 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]What does efficiency score mean? 29.23, what does it mean?

Bump
I believe it is (cp spent on promotion)/(cp earned) . . .? So 30% of ur cp have been spent on promotion.
Well. If you're serious, and I pray for the future of society and your contributions to the gene pool that you're not... there are TONS of threads on this already.

Please see: Forum Search.

(2009.Nov.01 11:32 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it is (cp spent on promotion)/(cp earned) . . .? So 30% of ur cp have been spent on promotion.

This is not correct. It has to do with how many continious days you've worked the career, how you've implemented your points, and the amount of times you've been fired/quit etc...

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.01 11:33 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]Well. If you're serious, and I pray for the future of society and your contributions to the gene pool that you're not...
Says the spokeman from X's gene pool lol
(2009.Nov.01 10:59 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

MORONS SHOULD GET A LIMITED # OF POSTS PER DAY.

+1

Nightwind

% of course. I guess like all courses get High enough, take the test then pass out. lol
It's a measure of how efficiently you use your career points.

You gain points based on how you spend your career points. If you use them for a promotion, you gain 1 point, and using them for your career skills gives you some portion of a point (I haven't paid enough attention to tell you exactly what). I think if you use them just to raise stats you either get no career efficiency for that, or VERY little.

I'll pay attention over the next couple of days and get a better feel for the answer.
Reference URL's