AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: No Contest on Phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried to do the contest from on my phone and I couldn't find a link.

Anyone else having this problem?
Works for me on mine. It's under the "Home" link on the top of the menu.

ClosedCasket

Did you fiddle with your mobile prefs?

My phone works just fine

Psychowife

I was on mine early this morning and it worked just fine and dandy for me as well.. =-)
Hitting "home" worked.

What a marooon.
Worst. Contest. Ever
(2009.Oct.31 11:19 AM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]Worst. Contest. Ever

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Remember Zen doesn't have to do contests at all, so when people come on the forum and bit#* and cry about how they don't like it is like a slap in the face. If you don't like it leave it out of the forums and let the rest enjoy.

Phish this was not directed at only you. Just so happens that your quote I've picked out to rant about, the other complainers know who you are as well.
(2009.Oct.31 12:07 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.31 11:19 AM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]Worst. Contest. Ever

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Remember Zen doesn't have to do contests at all, so when people come on the forum and bit#* and cry about how they don't like it is like a slap in the face. If you don't like it leave it out of the forums and let the rest enjoy.

Phish this was not directed at only you. Just so happens that your quote I've picked out to rant about, the other complainers know who you are as well.

i agree, but i also believe people should be allowed to say what they want about anything...its a public forum, if you dont like the public view, dont read it!

Psychowife

(2009.Oct.31 11:19 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]Hitting "home" worked.

What a marooon.

Just remember u said it first.. lol.. =-)
When I did it this morning, it did not work on my phone after hitting home.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's