AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mmmm...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

GobPauzers. Mmmm. Can never pass up a delicious jawbreaker can ya?

Thanks Zen! Biggrin
I've got sour patch pets. 2 batches. :>
methNeutral
Trick or Treat!!
Darn. Tricked!

You go up to ring the doorbell of a creepy house and notice the entryway is decorated with various Halloween characters. A man in ghoulish attire answers the door and holds out a bag of treats. You reach in and find out they are a little too fresh and a little too human for your tastes. Unfortunately the man notices you are fresher, and attacks you at the worst time.

You took 2,005 in damage!
You were sent to the hospital for 14 minutes.
i've gotten the gobpauzers and a creases cup
i got nothing ugh f halooweenenee
Treat Type Received Stolen/Lost Total
GobPauzers 1 0 1
Sour Batch Pets 1 0 1
Crease's Cup 1 0 1

nummy!

time to take my drunk ars to bed...
Trick or Treat!!
Darn. Tricked!

You go up to ring the doorbell of a creepy house and notice the entryway is decorated with various Halloween characters. Unfortunately before you are aware, one of the Halloween characters turns out to be real... and points a very real shotgun at you. Ouch.

ClosedCasket

(2009.Oct.30 11:21 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Trick or Treat!!
Darn. Tricked!

You go up to ring the doorbell of a creepy house and notice the entryway is decorated with various Halloween characters. A man in ghoulish attire answers the door and holds out a bag of treats. You reach in and find out they are a little too fresh and a little too human for your tastes. Unfortunately the man notices you are fresher, and attacks you at the worst time.

You took 2,005 in damage!
You were sent to the hospital for 14 minutes.

"score"

Justice is served
any ideas on how many types of candies there are, because i have three now, sour batch pets, Crease's cups, and GopPauzers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's