AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lookin' To Join A Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Dresicos

Hello everyone, Derrick here again. I've been wondering if I could join anyone's gang. If so, please message me. I appreciate it. Thanks.
i suggest you apply to gangs or PM gang leaders rather than hope they come to you

mudpies

the marval gangs seem to be a pretty good system. I'd reccomend checking with them.
Yeah, we do. It's nice to be able to give back to the community, anyone can feel free to apply to the Marvel Gangs, just please apply to the gang that is of your level. We are currently saving to buy more items for the subgangs. Smile

Thor

Would appreciate getting a mail instead of applying directly to 1 of our gangs. I already have 9 or 10 people to check on and I had about no time for the past 48 hours and won't have any more for the next 30 either.

Any1 is welcome to ask, we can't take the whole community of course (not because we didn't try!!) but if you meet our requirements, then you have a good chance.

mudpies

if you took the whole community there would be nobody for you guys to attack.

Thor

Then we would start a petition to have Zen make a 100 new npc for our pleasure of beating them down over and over. Smile

mudpies

*remembers trying to attack NPC*

I really don't like to talk about it.
I wanna open two more gangs, but Thor spanked me Sad
*remembers mudpies attacking npc*

yea i dont like to talk about it either

*cries softly*
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's