AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Thanx zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

All day on October 31st we will be having a Trick or Treat Halloween event.

Now I know to get up early
It'd be cool to go knocking on doors(Hideouts) and getting candy through hard knocks. :> Most collective cache wins.
(2009.Oct.30 01:02 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be cool to go knocking on doors(Hideouts) and getting candy through hard knocks. :> Most collective cache wins.

That's a good idea too. Too bad I spent all day yesterday and today coding something else lol.
Own'd
LOL Dingless. Thanks Zen.
(2009.Oct.30 01:02 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be cool to go knocking on doors(Hideouts) and getting candy through hard knocks. :> Most collective cache wins.

Imagine what you'd get from the hideouts...Honey from the killer bees, Hugs and Nugs from X, and autographs and a speech on how they are the greatest from the Wranglers...

biffbaffboff

(2009.Oct.30 01:16 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]

Imagine what you'd get from the hideouts...Honey from the killer bees, Hugs and Nugs from X, and autographs and a speech on how they are the greatest from the Wranglers...

Bwahahahaha ownage!
What gang would you get a million credits from though? I kid I kid!

I don't know how SV would bag up pompousness and self righteousness for trick or treating children.

Maybe they'd just stick to ridicule and name calling.
(2009.Oct.30 01:22 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know how SV would bag up pompousness and self righteousness for trick or treating children.

Maybe they'd just stick to ridicule and name calling.

LMAO Now that is ownage!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's