AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: pantheon of infamy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone agree that the pantheon should include more recent stuff? for instance, some of the top players are even inactive. the only real "recent" section is attacks/defends in past 24 and i guess technically referrals. what about most points gained in past 24 or month? most active? i think that might be some cool things to implement

matt5250

yup, I do agree that innactives should be removed from the pantheon

FaceOwner

i just want a category for the NUMBER of referrals!

lol lol lol lol

j/k

mudpies

FaceOwner

mudpies Wrote:you mean this Leo?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/halloffame....=referrals

no, that is "Referral Points Used" not the actual number of referrals someone has.

mudpies

ahh, you are correct. I never noticed that before. assumtions make an ass out of me 8)

oddjob

matt5250 Wrote:yup, I do agree that innactives should be removed from the pantheon
why? I don't think they should. Just because they are inactive is no guarantee that they are never coming back.

And if they have the goods to be up there then why shouldnt they be?

Its easier to see your own progress if you are able to see yourself pass them in ranking.

Plus, there isnt a single category on the pantheon where an inactive player will stay there permanently. In every category active players have the advantage.

(the one exception might be gang loyalty... but who even cares about that one)

As to the first question:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:anyone agree that the pantheon should include more recent stuff? for instance, some of the top players are even inactive. the only real "recent" section is attacks/defends in past 24 and i guess technically referrals. what about most points gained in past 24 or month? most active? i think that might be some cool things to implement

Yes, many people agree. In fact a more extensive thread already exists covering this subject. some maybe should get added to panthenon, others to game stats? i donno

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...game+stats
tight something got added to the pantheon Smile good times

i think it would also be nice to have a ranking system based on activity, like ranked based on:

gym stat gain (level based maybe so that top players dont wtf pwn? dunno...)
# successful attacks
# successful defends

uhh ... minus unsuccessful? same w/ crimes

then BAM got your recent point structure and have top players Razz i duno i just think that would be tight too, but i really like the new addition thats up!!

Thor

oddjob Wrote:(the one exception might be gang loyalty... but who even cares about that one)
Speaking of which, why is Beelzebub still 2nd or 3rd for gang loyalty if he isn't even in a gang anymore??( if he is, where is it?!?!)
oddjob Wrote:why? I don't think they should. Just because they are inactive is no guarantee that they are never coming back.

And if they have the goods to be up there then why shouldnt they be?

I agree! They've taken there time to work up to those accomplishments. I look at it as a "marker" for me to catch!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's