AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: HOW about adding an "Average Level" column in the
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FaceOwner

gang view?

when browsing the gangs, I can't really see a reason to not include their "average level" to help browse the gangs. it shouldn't be too difficult too implement and seems pretty reasonable?

anyone agree? disagree?

Thor

Do you mean like the 1 we can see in a gang page, between "capacity" and "respect points"?

499ers Gang
President Leo
Vice President mudpies
Members 4
Capacity 5
Average Level 12.3 <-- Like this??
Respect 174
I think he means more of when you go to explore/gangs on that page where you see all the gangs and there respect, adding a column for gang average instead of having to click on each gang
i actually kind of agree. at this moment gang respect does nothing except for "rank" the gangs, which is purely aesthetic, and possibly kill your gang if you get to 0. but since its theoretically POSSIBLE to be the top gang on a low level thx to the new respect modifier, i think average level would be a really good add-on to the gang list

FaceOwner

Eaglefreak Wrote:I think he means more of when you go to explore/gangs on that page where you see all the gangs and there respect, adding a column for gang average instead of having to click on each gang

exactly.
Reference URL's