AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: AL Wiki 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello, baby toucher.

Chymere

I give him props everyday, hun Smile

Anybody who's enough of a lunatic to voluntarily engage in a lifelong commitment to me deserves a warm meal, a bj and a tight rolled blunt. I'm very aware of his constant suffering.

Are you aware of the lifelong impact you have on your feeble victims, baby toucher?
(2009.Oct.30 08:58 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]I give him props everyday, hun Smile

Anybody who's enough of a lunatic to voluntarily engage in a lifelong commitment to me deserves a warm meal, a bj and a tight rolled blunt. I'm very aware of his constant suffering.

Are you aware of the lifelong impact you have on your feeble victims, baby toucher?

lol i like the baby toucher comments guys. its rather enjoyable.

Tommi your a fat slob who spends all day online and i can still kick your ass. Super Weaksauce.

Chymere

(2009.Oct.30 09:05 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]lol i like the baby toucher comments guys. its rather enjoyable.

You named yourself PedoBear, ffs. That's likening yourself to Crystal Pepsi - now with added lifelong PTSD.
HEY!!! i liked crystal clear pepsi!!!!!
You also like diddling kids, baby toucher.
(2009.Oct.30 09:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You also like diddling kids, baby toucher.

Not just any kids..... your niece and nephew mainly... and sometimes your grandma.
[Image: Pedobear1.jpg]

Chymere

And the cycle of abuse carries on.

Jay, get over it. He wasn't very gentle, it wasn't wet enough and you bled a little. It happens to the best of us - leave the kids out of your coping strategies.

Grandma's fair game, though.
Ooo. Baby toucher has a tongue for young wiener. We all know you don't like the pockets, man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's