AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: more stuff to do in jail and in hospital?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was just thinking of minor things. the time when i most want to check game stats and the pantheon of infamy is when im in jail or in the hospital. u know, they get to have a radio and a TV in those places too, so maybe they can get a players' almanac Smile PANTHEOONNNN

N2DSHT

How about a board that ppl can post on when in jail (only viewable by those in jail)

Robot Chicken drags his mug along the bars of his cell and sings (awfully) "nobody knows the trouble I've seen........"

Shyadz

hmmm.. uv got a point there abysmal Biggrin being able 2 acces the pantheon of infamy and game stats while in jail/hospitals a great idea! hope zenith sees this thread! 8) there isnt much to read in the newspapers nowadayz Sad

ShadowDude

You could like tag the walls like make a big paint program that people can write their tag on or draw a picture and then people will write over it and stuff like that you know lol it happens in the cells in jail so why not in the online jails!!

Angrybeaver

Nice idea!
Ofc jail is not meant to be fun but as in real life you should be able to do the best of the situation. A simple paint board for the prisoners is a great idea.

hawk187

Most ppl don't stay in jail long enough, 1 minute your in and the next someone busted you out of there.

Thor

hawk187 Wrote:Most ppl don't stay in jail long enough, 1 minute your in and the next someone busted you out of there.
That applies for most of the higher levels because when we end in there, it's usually for big time so every1 wants to bust us and get the nice/very nice exp coming with it.

It's different for lower levels, it's not rare to see people with 20-80 mins jail time and do their time in full. Sometime I really do have pity when I see some1 online and I know he was in jail for the past 25 minutes so I bust them, even if I get less exp then it uses AP.

psheehan78

ShadowDude Wrote:You could like tag the walls like make a big paint program that people can write their tag on or draw a picture and then people will write over it and stuff like that you know lol it happens in the cells in jail so why not in the online jails!!

All I've ever seen is scratch marks but it's a cool idea
That would be cool to have an anonymous paint wall, where you could leave a message Smile Or maybe just jail forum Smile
Reference URL's