AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Additional uses for Gp's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

biffbaffboff

I was thinking about this and thought about allowing the trade of 1 gp for 1 energy point, to whoever you want to give it to in the gang.

The only stipulation would be that only players who have been in the gang for 30 days would have access to this for themselves.

What do you think?
sounds interesting Biggrin
They trade off isn't very good. It takes me 20 ep to attack, so even if I earned 10 gp's from one battle I wouldn't have enough gp's to refresh again. It would be much worse for higher lvls too. A better idea (I think at least) would be to turn gp's into money.
or turn GPs into grenades for high ranking Military people.
(2009.Oct.26 01:19 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]or turn GPs into grenades for high ranking Military people.

+1

biffbaffboff

My thought was for a commodity, akin to credit refresh's trains.
New gangs would compete for gp's, then use them for gym trains Biggrin
(2009.Oct.26 12:49 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]They trade off isn't very good. It takes me 20 ep to attack, so even if I earned 10 gp's from one battle I wouldn't have enough gp's to refresh again. It would be much worse for higher lvls too. A better idea (I think at least) would be to turn gp's into money.

or just spend your action points on CRIMES to get money. terrible idea. absolutely terrible.

how about use GP to create something to GENERATE money, like better crimes, or an automatic crime that is always successful for some gang cash. something of that nature might be better. but trading it for money would only assist my argument that gang wars are worthless

costs 10mil plus in crime cash (for a gang of level 30-35 players) to get from GCB of 4 to 5. 10 mil!! thats how much AP is spent. but no, lets trade gang points for cash ^_^

biffbaffboff

Why should it bother you what people would do with gang Gp's? You don't help in anyway whatsoever so your opinion is worthless.
or use gps to buy turrets and ammo

biffbaffboff

Well, its about time we had some new advantages of warring other than upgrades and heals.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's