AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Silence is not always golden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

biffbaffboff

It seemed that last night went by quietly enough, until now.

Its not often you hear of great wars but i'll post it anyways

Opponent Damage Dealt Damage Received Gang Points Winner
Super Villains 22588 19639 125 Dissidence

Sv's declared on us and we prevailed. Kudo's Sv's for keeping the war pvp and no hosp's, well played. Thought we would post something after hearing nothing from you guys. Respect.

Weebay

It was an awesome late night war for all of those were apart of it.

Marlo

Most fun I've had round these parts in ages ...
SV got owned by DIS.

cheetah

Sorry I missed the whole thing, looks like it was a lot of fun!

Props to Diss as well! 5 hour war! Nice dedication on both parts, and good sports on both parts as well!
(2009.Oct.25 04:46 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]SV got owned by DIS.
jealous tard Smile

bring it connie
(2009.Oct.25 05:11 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Nice dedication on both parts, and good sports on both parts as well!

translation... "sorry, we've grown soft."
(2009.Oct.25 05:13 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.25 04:46 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]SV got owned by DIS.
jealous tard Smile

bring it connie

we can't take y'all. looks like DIS sure can though. guess that makes them #1 gang again. wow....how quickly things change!

cheetah

(2009.Oct.25 05:20 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.25 05:11 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Nice dedication on both parts, and good sports on both parts as well!

translation... "sorry, we've grown soft."

Asshole!

IF we hosp during a war we're called bullies. If we don't we're called soft.

I think it was admirable that 2 major gangs spent 5 hours warring, and to my knowledge no one hospitalized, they fought hard, but FAIR! So now SVs is criticized for fighting fair.

To quote Homer Simpson: "You're damned if you do, damned if you don't"

If you think we grew soft bc of a fair war (which I have personally mailed congrats to them for), I think we should then reclaim our unfair rep as the bad guys, and
let's just guess who we'll start with!

biffbaffboff

Yeps cheet's no-one hosp'd anyone and the war was dignified. Kudo's to those who used cp for repairs too. Was a long war, I wonder if it is the biggest war damage of all time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's