AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Pardon My Ignorance,,,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ClosedCasket

What's up with this? Strange to me that Zenith is the Prez in this gang,,,

The Holy Grail
President Zenith
Members 1
Capacity 28
Average Level 43.0
The Holy Grail Description
Everyone seeks it, yet cannot seem to get it.
The holy grail? Yeah long story about that. Search for it.
Whats so strange about it?

ClosedCasket

She is not listed as member yet she is the prez

and it is a huge innactive gang,,,

what's strange about it? There is a ton strange about it.

For shits n giggles I saw a player called BigRod in the hospital,,,so I clicked his profile
Bigrod emailed zen and asked to have mobhaslife given the presidencey. bigrod didnt log in to do it. Then the community protested because he could have just logged in. Lots of things didnt add up so mobhaslife got banned and zen took presidency of the gang to prevent further scandel.
(2009.Oct.24 01:36 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Bigrod emailed zen and asked to have mobhaslife given the presidencey. bigrod didnt log in to do it. Then the community protested because he could have just logged in. Lots of things didnt add up so mobhaslife got banned and zen took presidency of the gang to prevent further scandel.

Sort of the way it happened. I transferred it not knowing the entire situation like a dummy.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Oct.24 03:53 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.24 01:36 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Bigrod emailed zen and asked to have mobhaslife given the presidencey. bigrod didnt log in to do it. Then the community protested because he could have just logged in. Lots of things didnt add up so mobhaslife got banned and zen took presidency of the gang to prevent further scandel.

Sort of the way it happened. I transferred it not knowing the entire situation like a dummy.

Hahahaha Zen's a dummy heh

cheetah

(2009.Oct.24 03:56 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha Zen's a dummy heh

Way to insult an admin! Idiot!

biffbaffboff

Not my words, oh, and I am sure Zen see's the funny side. Bit uptight tonight are we?

Marlo

Flame the admin insulter .

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000oooooooooooooo
Reference URL's