AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Most Disliked Player of the Year Award.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TheGeek

Taking nominations, then it'll be poll time. After the vote, an award will be issued by yours truly to the winner of the first annual "Most Disliked Awakened Lands Player"

Send me a mail ingame with your nomination. (Name and ID number) and like/dislike in the subject line, I will then post the top 3 most nominated for a vote.

TheGeek

The response to this years most liked/disliked players award has been great so far!! In only a few hours I have recieved many nominations for both awards. But don't stop!! We need as much input as possible! Every nomination counts!

Nominations have ended!

TheGeek

In an interesting occurance, Zenith has agreed to post the title won in either category into each respective players profile! =]

TheGeek

As zero hour approaches, just a reminder to everyone who hasn't voted, get those votes in! only one day remains to make your voice heard!!!!

gepetto

Pffft, I thought the Elders would nominate Casanova.

Anyway, in a crime/outlaw game, it's not the most liked player that is important, it's the most disliked one that should matter.

Maybe Zen can spice up both contests by offering some tangible reward... a few reputation points... etc.
Darn it! I want to be disliked too! :oops:
Reference URL's