AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: political protectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does anyone know exactly how this works? it seems to me like the bonus doesn't always kick in right away and/or gives the bonus to random rounds, sometimes extending into 2 or 3 defenses following the use of them. i was under the impression that you got the bonus X amount of rounds consecutively but it doesn't seem that way to me.
no love? am i the only person that has used this? you guys suck.
I'm on my way to rank 6, i'll let you know how it works for me in a month or so Wink
You need to activate it a few times to maximize your total rounds of bonus defense. So if it says you can handle 18 rounds.. you keep activating it until you get around 18 rounds. the next person you hit or hits you, well, they are going to feel some pain. major res bonus.
(2009.Oct.21 06:47 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]You need to activate it a few times to maximize your total rounds of bonus defense. So if it says you can handle 18 rounds.. you keep activating it until you get around 18 rounds. the next person you hit or hits you, well, they are going to feel some pain. major res bonus.

thanks. yea, think i might have figure out what was messing me up. seems like it could be a pretty slick bonus with a 9 or 10 rank in politics.
stack it with mil 4 and you can f up some peeps above you once in a while...doesnt last long though
(2009.Oct.23 06:41 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]stack it with mil 4 and you can f up some peeps above you once in a while...doesnt last long though

what's a mil 4?

Nightwind

Military 4. Doe .lol
give me 1 reason i shouldnt kill u.

ClosedCasket

Give you one reason you should,,,
and one isn't enough,,, look at his avatar
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's