AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Wow Zen !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Marlo

09.October.19 -- Added a "merge" link to certain items in your inventory screen that can be combined. Items can only be combined if they have exactly the same attributes and are unequipped.

---------------------

Really?!?!? Are you serious?!?!?

WE CAN COMBINE ITEMS IN OUR INVENTORY !?!???

That's it. I'm back full time, no questions asked.

Forget new schooling, any sort of gang war alterations, or better hideout upgrades. This is the sauce that's gonna bring me back to the barbeque...

Gimme a break.
(2009.Oct.19 07:17 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]09.October.19 -- Added a "merge" link to certain items in your inventory screen that can be combined. Items can only be combined if they have exactly the same attributes and are unequipped.

---------------------

Really?!?!? Are you serious?!?!?

WE CAN COMBINE ITEMS IN OUR INVENTORY !?!???

That's it. I'm back full time, no questions asked.

Forget new schooling, any sort of gang war alterations, or better hideout upgrades. This is the sauce that's gonna bring me back to the barbeque...

Gimme a break.
^HA!
I forgot all about borg-removal when I saw this barbeque sass.

Thor

(2009.Oct.19 07:17 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]This is the sauce that's gonna bring me back to the barbeque...
Who invited you!?!?

ClosedCasket

I hope I never get old and resort to playing AL part time,,,the merge link is great,,,I hate sending every trucking thing to storage to shorten my inventory
You still have to send it to storage to lighten yourself up.

I support marlos post.
Kool I just merge my stuff.... nice

Did someone say BBQ?
ME - 14.Oct.09 hey, how goes that cyborg removal?

Zen's Reply - 14.Oct.09 Not as important as what we are working on now. Trying to provide stuff that benefits the most people at the moment.

hmmm Rolleyes
(2009.Oct.19 10:31 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]ME - 14.Oct.09 hey, how goes that cyborg removal?

Zen's Reply - 14.Oct.09 Not as important as what we are working on now. Trying to provide stuff that benefits the most people at the moment.

hmmm Rolleyes

Nice find! Ninja

badmanbren

Jaysin, you think borg removals gonna help you? It's gonna make you weaker... the only reason you can hit a little is down to your borgs, stop whinging about wanting them removed and play the game. tool.
i'm all about a good bbq.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's