AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: jaysin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ShadowKid

(2009.Oct.19 09:39 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]oh you dont wanna be like me bro, im the weakest guy in the game.

Fudge you i am. Wink
(2009.Oct.19 09:45 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]yea theres a few noobs i can take out. but im by no means a role model like you or bren.

oh i know, you don't have to tell us that. and like sk said you guys are more alike then you think. as tommie said . . . weak-sauce . . .

just having fun sk, settle down big guy. do you even play the game or just come to the forums?
speaking of tommi.... you and him have a few things in common shoto...

you both said you would never go back to dis.... oh wait.... nvm Rolleyes

guess tommi is a better man than you shoto.

ShadowKid

its all good shoto.

Meh i just bust people out of jail and come on the forums.
(2009.Oct.19 09:15 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]then quit responding fkhead.

Amazing. Literature at work.
(2009.Oct.19 09:58 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]speaking of tommi.... you and him have a few things in common shoto...

That's about retarded, by the way. You're just borderline, unlike SK. He's like full-blown AIDS, but for mental incapability.

ShadowKid

Im so glad your thinking of me tommi.

Are you gonna be mentioning me when im not around from november to june.
(2009.Oct.19 09:58 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]speaking of tommi.... you and him have a few things in common shoto...

i never once said i would never go back to dis. i told eeveryone i came in contact with that i needed a change of pace. who woulda knew that getting ripped off by a "friend" woulda been one of those changes . . .

anyone else remember me saying i would never go back to DIS?

ShadowKid

Nope.
(2009.Oct.19 10:40 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]Im so glad your thinking of me tommi.

Are you gonna be mentioning me when im not around from november to june.

You're gonna be gone? That's good. I wish AIDS would go, too..But I guess it'll always be around.
(2009.Oct.19 10:40 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]Are you gonna be mentioning me when im not around from november to june.

You going back to fuck me in the ass prison again? Eek
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's