AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: For bragging rights as I am wondering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who has the Highest Combat - Axe Skill Rank in game right now?

And, all the others?

I'd like a Skill Pantheon.

I think it'd be sweet, after so long now.
I think it might give away too much info. I don't think everybody wants everybody to know what skills they've been training. More of a blunt man myself, I don't think too many people made that choice so I'm sure my skills are in the to 25

hitmannow

why does skill take sooooooo long?
(2009.Oct.17 08:29 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it might give away too much info. I don't think everybody wants everybody to know what skills they've been training. More of a blunt man myself, I don't think too many people made that choice so I'm sure my skills are in the to 25

Well, allright, agreed with that.

But if you'd have the option to remain nameless on the board, would you let others do it?

catalyst

(2009.Oct.17 08:33 PM)hitmannow Wrote: [ -> ]why does skill take sooooooo long?

b/c upping your skills give a great boost, i notice the difference each time i up my skills
lvl affects how many pts you earn as well I believe, so you will notice its easier to raise your skills above lvl 1 the higher lvl you get. Hitman you love this game huh, sorta like IPR? Multi? lol, jk.

hitmannow

(2009.Oct.17 08:52 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]lvl affects how many pts you earn as well I believe, so you will notice its easier to raise your skills above lvl 1 the higher lvl you get. Hitman you love this game huh, sorta like IPR? Multi? lol, jk.
what is ipr< does it have something to do with my ip?
so your saying higher lvl i am the higher i will make my skills go when i studie?
no, he is saying that as you level your skills the amount of points you get in it goes up but those points increase your percentage less, i think?

Very nice sig, just noticed

cheetah

(2009.Oct.17 08:33 PM)hitmannow Wrote: [ -> ]why does skill take sooooooo long?

OMG! Quit whining!

Just wait til you're above level one in a skill and see how long they take, then complain.

Until then stfu, and quit whining.

I have no idea who you are, but apparantly people think you're a multi, if so, you speak like Raf, case closed.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's