AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: please delete/lock.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

hitmannow

inpace is weird as ever

this is seriously creepy i looked on you tube awakened lands 1st vid pops up suprised who it is and belive me not i look nothing like him eneding the "multi rage"!
there isn't enough drugs in the world to make me give a sht.

ClosedCasket

I still think you are may he rest in peace

hitmannow

(2009.Oct.17 11:27 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]I still think you are may he rest in peace

you want me to make a vid showing its my acc?
Wow, wish I had that much free time. Never though of taping myself playing al, or viewing a tape of somebody playing al. Rolleyes

hitmannow

(2009.Oct.17 11:56 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, wish I had that much free time. Never though of taping myself playing al, or viewing a tape of somebody playing al. Rolleyes

i typeni in "awakenedlands" on youtube first vid that pops up
So you are going this far to try and cover up the fuck up you made to funny. lol
Im gunna have to call another Shenanigans.
(2009.Oct.17 12:22 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]Im gunna have to call another Shenanigans.

+1
Why would you be searching youtube for "Awakened Lands"...seems rather convenient that you would stumble across this while you're being accused.

ClosedCasket

(2009.Oct.17 11:29 AM)hitmannow Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.17 11:27 AM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]I still think you are may he rest in peace

you want me to make a vid showing its my acc?

Yes,,,make a video so I can see this mysterious accuracy I've been reading so much about in the forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's