AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: why was my thread deleted yesterday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

thawdgharp

nothing at all in my post warranted the thread being removed.

I just said I was bummed about the new name change rule, since I love to change my name a lot. I never ever change it to something rude or vulgar.

Scorpious

Because it got off topic, they deleted it. What I saw before it was locked was that one of your fellow gang members started slamming on military (probably never served a day and is too scared too) and on another player who is serving BTW so they locked it. Kind of wished it was left open for a few minutes longer as I had my piece to say too.

I was not going to post until the weekend but it seemed some non-military cowardly lions started talking smack about us.

thawdgharp

i just thougt it sucked because i never got to read any of the replies.

i posted the thread to see people's opinions on it, and when i checked back to read the replies, it was gone.

oh well. figures.
thawdgharp Wrote:i just thougt it sucked because i never got to read any of the replies.

i posted the thread to see people's opinions on it, and when i checked back to read the replies, it was gone.

oh well. figures.

It, like many other topics lately, had gone off topic and had some inappropriate things posted. I removed it from the forums not because of the topic, but because of the 2 pages of off-topic posts. Contact me in-game for more info.
Reference URL's