AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: is this hit amount good for my level?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

hitmannow

1.) You hit for 32 points of damage. skyesmith resists 1 for a total of 31 damage.
2.) skyesmith takes their best shot and misses.
3.) You take your best shot and miss.
4.) skyesmith takes their best shot and misses.
5.) You take your best shot and miss.
6.) skyesmith takes their best shot and misses.
7.) You hit for 245 points of damage. skyesmith resists 1 for a total of 244 damage.
8.) skyesmith takes their best shot and misses.
9.) You hit for 136 points of damage. skyesmith resists 1 for a total of 135 damage.
You honorably defeat skyesmith in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 9
Hospitalization Time : 18 updated!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22.) You hit for 175 points of damage. blanked out for saftey issue resists 1 for a total of 174 damage.
You defeat blanked out agian in an individual gang battle. You walk away and let the defeated gang battle opponent ponder the effect on his gang.

Gang Points Gained in Battle : 3
Experience Earned : 31
Hospitalization Time : 22

is 245 a good for highest hit for a level 8?
Out of idle curiosity, did you copy+paste this or recall it from memory?
whats is with all the threads about medicore hits and successful crimes?

Dumb thread...

Spider101

(2009.Oct.15 06:00 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]whats is with all the threads about medicore hits and successful crimes?

Dumb thread...

Agreed....
he's a level 8, cut him some slack

I'm sure every single one of us posted something on the forum to receive some praise when we were noobs.

I would say that 175 is a pretty decent hit. kudos to you and keep up the good work
Heck, 175 is a good hit for anyone. Anything over 100 is a nice hit.
Thats just because you use a pistol chance. Wink

shadowlinger

(2009.Oct.15 07:52 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Thats just because you use a pistol chance. Wink

Come on cut chance some slack now hes only a level 44 geez! Rolleyes
Who had the first 1st 1k hit? I seem to have forgot.
wasnt that robocopscott? Smirk
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's