AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: omg! complex meth lab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Playin' it big time, even in the little leagues.

Copyrighted, folks. Go eat some and dig it.

ClosedCasket

A few million more of those and you could afford to kick me arse,,,I have been doing complex meth lab since level 12 Poindexter

ClosedCasket

1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.
3. You set up shop and start becoming a brewmaster.
Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $1086.

Congratulaions and get over it,,,I'll give h0pPeR
1 credit per successful attack on me even if it is zerk
How did this get to 5+ pages?
(2009.Oct.16 10:44 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]How did this get to 5+ pages?

People are bored.....

sufy121s

(2009.Oct.16 10:44 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]How did this get to 5+ pages?

i have to admit ur better than me :$

intel lvl??
who's from uk and whos from us here??
UK here or Scotland to be exact...

sufy121s

(2009.Oct.16 01:27 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]UK here or Scotland to be exact...
uk's the best imo

ClosedCasket

1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.
3. You set up shop and start becoming a brewmaster.
Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $1310.

Had to post for you hops

hitmannow

quick question what stat should i use for meth lab? um dex or what?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's