AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Editting your own thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play on another game and while their forum isnt anywhere near as advanced as this one they brought in something I think would be quite useful here... tho it may kill half the fun of thread spamming.

It allows the maker of the thread to go thru and delete posts that have nothing to do with the Topic of the thread. Smirk
noooo FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!ScreamScream
(2009.Oct.13 05:54 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]noooo FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!ScreamScream

I agree.
(2009.Oct.13 06:23 PM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.13 05:54 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]noooo FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!ScreamScream

I agree.

x2!
(2009.Oct.13 04:43 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I play on another game and while their forum isnt anywhere near as advanced as this one they brought in something I think would be quite useful here... tho it may kill half the fun of thread spamming.

It allows the maker of the thread to go thru and delete posts that have nothing to do with the Topic of the thread. Smirk

Censorship is up the moderators, and further, what you are saying is purely UNAMERICAN.....

[Image: nude5.jpg]

Case In Point
Ah well there ya go... I'm not american Razz and it would be nice if i didnt need to run to a mod everytime i wanted to turn someone off... then again I dont think anyone's ever screwed up my threads... Wink but the option to do so would be nice.
yeah, stfu howl.
(2009.Oct.16 07:35 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, stfu howl.

Bite Me Shit4Brains Ninja
lol, don't dogs eat their own sht?
yea some dogs do, and birds feed their own regurgitated feces to their young if they cant find any food.
Reference URL's