AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Schooling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
can't wait. the previous school was only a community college (and they still wouldnt let Dingus in). Will this be University level or grad school or both? how about Vo-tech/shop for the X pats?
how about some govt grants to pay for the courses Winky
Does this mean Connie will stop crusing Jr High parking lots for dates?
I'm hyped cause I'm amped, most of my heros don't appear on no stamp!
(2009.Oct.13 10:59 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean Connie will stop crusing Jr High parking lots for dates?

whoo-hoo! more for me!
"Thats what I love about high school girls, I get older, they stay the same age"
Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.
I'd like to see some specialized courses, something like Advanced Swordsmanship or Sniper School, or Assault/Swat Training. They should have entry requirements based on stats, level, and skill rank.
(2009.Oct.13 10:59 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean Connie will stop crusing Jr High parking lots for dates?

im gonna stick with the CC ones.
(2009.Oct.13 11:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]

im gonna stick with the CC ones.

"CENIOR CITIZENS?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's